KidsPoint is the children's ministry of LifePoint Church. Specifically designed to teach Godly values at an age appropriate level, KidsPoint specializes in allowing children to experience a creative and life changing worship service. From start to finish, we strive to make your time with us absolutely amazing!
You will start by checking your child in with one of the friendly faces at the KidsPoint Help Desk. This will help ensure the security of your child. Then, one of our KidsPoint staff members will escort your child to their appropriate area. While you are enjoying the LifePoint worship service, your children will enjoy their own experience.
KidsPoint is divided into two separate environments that are tailor made to meet the specific needs of their target age groups.
- KidsPoint Nursery is for all of our children from newborm to age 5.
- KidsPoint Children's Church is for all children ages 6-11.
What are your procedures for keeping the children safe & accounted for?
When each child is checked in at LifePoint, they are assigned a number. Their parent will receive a security tag with the matching number. Children can not be picked up by an adult without the security tag that is given at check in. If we need to get a hold of you during the worship service for any reason, we will do so through a parent alert. Your child's assigned number and last name will appear on the screens in the main service, letting you know that we need you for something.
Who will be working with my child?
Volunteers in KidsPoint are highly dedicated and see the opportunity to serve children and families as a privilege. Background checks are done on all volunteers that work with our children. Our goal is to make KidsPoint your child's favorite place to be by utilizing our skilled volunteers, creative activities and warm environment to communicate biblical truths.
What else do I need to know about KidsPoint?
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the service so that you can enjoy the entire service.
- Please label your child's belongings before you arrive (bags, bottles, pacifiers).
- If a KidsPoint staff member or volunteer needs to contact you during the service, your child's number will appear on the video screens in the worship service.
- To ensure the health of children and volunteers, we ask that sick children not attend KidsPoint.
- Safety and Security is of utmost importance to us. You must have the security tag with you to pick up your children after the service.
How can I continue to teach my child about God and his Word throughout the week?
We recommend using Keys for Kids, a family daily devotional that offers quick, easy-to-understand Bible lessons as way to continue to teach your child throughout the week.
Need more information or have questions?
We would be honored to meet you and your child in KidsPoint, so come visit us soon! Please let us know if you have any questions about KidsPoint. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.